I don’t normally recommend taking essential oils internally, however I do recommend them in times of support as I have experienced using them both internally and externally. Copaiba essential oil may promote healthy cellular function and supports the nervous system. Copaiba also contains powerful antioxidant properties, supports the immune system, and helps soothe anxious feelings.
Copaiba’s main chemical constituent is beta-caryophyllene, a phytocannabinoid. A cannabinoid is the name used for anything that interacts with the endocannabinoid system. This system in your body is responsible for helping to regulate the inflammatory system, immune function, sleep, pain receptors, hormones, and more. In short, the effect Copaiba can have on your health and wellness is vastly intricate, dynamic, and significant.
It’s easy to take advantage of these benefits by adding a few drops of Copaiba into your daily routine.
- When feeling anxious, take 1–3 drops of Copaiba under your tongue and hold it there for 5-10 seconds before swallowing.
- Or keep it simple with the Copaiba Softgels. Take internally to access all of Copaiba’s many health benefits.
- Massage Copaiba into your shoulders, neck, back or wherever you need targeted support.
- Add a drop of Copaiba to your facial moisturiser to reduce the appearance of blemishes and keep skin healthy-looking and clear.
- Diffuse Copaiba to create an environment free of anxiousness and full of tranquility.
Copaiba’s Secret Superpower
In addition to everything Copaiba can do on its own, the oil has a unique ability to enhance the absorption of other essential oils when applied topically. Better absorption means better results, no matter what results you’re looking for or which oil you choose. I love doing this with Frankincense too as get the added extra benefits of both oils!
- Add Copaiba with Deep Blue to help with aches and pains when you give or receive a massage. Your muscles will love this!
- Maximise the skin-enhancing benefits of Geranium by combining it with Copaiba. Use regularly to rejuvenate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Combine Copaiba and Frankincense with your facial moisturiser to promote healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Combine 1-2 drops of Vetiver with a drop of Copaiba and apply to the bottom of your feet for a relaxing bedtime foot massage. This will help send you into a deep calm sleep.